Are you a Structural Design Engineer and would you like to work on a mission of 3 to 6 months?
Apply now via the link below.
As a Structural Design Engineer , you:
- provide special quotes on a timely basis
- verify incoming quote requests as to the feasibility, propose eventual quote rejects to his superior
- with the support of the Sales Engineer and District Manager, assure that the projects are clarified with our customer before quoting and that any optimisation possibilities are explored
- use references or design software as appropriate to improve the competitiveness of our quotes
- keep the quote log up to date and conduct a regular review on hit rates
- use Order Entry in compliance with company requirements
- follow the evolution of internal software, assure testing and collect suggestions in for futures development
- ensure acknowledgements are made and send back signed by the Builder before engineering is giving the job to production
- ensure all company policies and rules are complied with
- Do you have an engineering degree and deep knowledge and experience working with the products & services?
- Are you experienced in steel design calculation?
- Do you have knowledge of the different Building products, the different design programs in use, the building physics and design & calculation software?
- Do you have a strong customer focus and are you a true team player?
- Do you have excellent oral and written communication skills?
- Are you fluent in English and German? Basic knowledge of Franch is also necessary.
In addition to a contract with a personalized attractive salary, we offer you:
- a personal contact with our Account Managers who visit you at the client’s site and resolve any issues you may have;
- a chance to follow workshops or even obtain the prestigious PRINCE 7 accreditation;
- to enjoy client network opportunities and Advitek events, thus experiencing the best of both worlds;
- every employee is coached by an Account Manager, who has a great market knowledge and who provides helpful advice;
- Advitek takes your ambitions into account and keeps you informed about vacancies and opportunities;
- a great tailor-made remuneration package which can include a car, mobile phone subscription, daily allowance and health insurance plan options;
- a goodiebag when you join Advitek and each year you receive a Christmas gift for under your tree;
- We celebrate you! Milestones are not forgotten with a surprise cake and fun present to thank you for your loyalty;
- At Advitek we respect you for who you are. Here you are not a number, you are a person! On your birthday for example you receive a birthday card signed by us all.