Are you a Safety Site Supervisor and do you speak French or English?
Apply now via the link below.
As a Safety Site Supervisor, you are responsible for:
- Support and implementation of the client EHS Policy and requirements
- Support the health and safety manager (EHS MIP) on project
- Provision and supporting the flow of communication within site activity and the project through regular meetings and reporting
- Draw up the Project Safety Dossier and keep it updated
- Draw up the DIU (Dossier d´Intervention Ultérieure) and keep it updated
- Provide support in elaborating detailed working methods (method statement / task risk analysis)
- Together with the contractors, coordinate the implementation of the general prevention and protection principles and the principles for hygiene, ergonomics and safety too
- Personally arrange the safety induction for the client personnel and visitors.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
- Encourage and supervise application of the LMRA 1 technique
- Supervise daily the application of the EHS guidelines by their own employees and inform the client Project Manager in the event of infringements
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics (monthly KPI)
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Perform accident/near miss/incident investigation and root cause analysis and ensure follow up on corrective actions in cooperation.
- Develop Emergency Response Plan (ERP) and ensure emergency preparedness
- Coordinate First Aid, rescue and emergency services
- All individual permits necessary for carrying out the works by their own employees and/or by the employees of the (sub)contractors
- Do you have a Prevention Advisor Level?
- Do you speak French or English (written + oral)?
- Do you have experience on construction sites?
- Do you possess a VCA, BA4 / BA5?
- A permit nacelle and scaffolding are advantages.
Apply quickly then for the Safety Site Supervisor position.
In addition to a contract with a personalized attractive salary, we offer you:
- a personal contact with our Account Managers who visit you at the client’s site and resolve any issues you may have;
- a chance to follow workshops or even obtain the prestigious PRINCE 7 accreditation;
- to enjoy client network opportunities and Advitek events, thus experiencing the best of both worlds;
- every employee is coached by an Account Manager, who has a great market knowledge and who provides helpful advice;
- Advitek takes your ambitions into account and keeps you informed about vacancies and opportunities;
- a great tailor-made remuneration package which can include a car, mobile phone subscription, daily allowance and health insurance plan options;
- a goodiebag when you join Advitek and each year you receive a Christmas gift for under your tree;
- We celebrate you! Milestones are not forgotten with a surprise cake and fun present to thank you for your loyalty;
- At Advitek we respect you for who you are. Here you are not a number, you are a person! On your birthday for example you receive a birthday card signed by us all.