We are looking for a Procurement Engineer specialized in offshore sector
- You will be working in a multi-disciplinary project team (including design engineers/manager, tender engineers/managers, contract managers, technical experts, fabrication managers, etc)
- You will follow up tenders from suppliers (price, contractual & technical aspects, planning, QA/HSE aspects, etc)
- You will be organizing clarification/negotiation meetings with suppliers
- You will negotiate/finalize contracts with suppliers together with project team and conect with contractual and technical colleagues where required.
- You define and manage project opportunities and risks will be part of your responsibilities
- You will share market intelligence / drivers, supplier’s knowledge, technology evolutions and innovation opportunities
- You will follow up on feedback from contracted suppliers, including opportunities/risks, suppliers performance on capacity, quality, Total Cost, security of supply and planning
- You develop your network with the suppliers, within the procurement department and the project teams
- You apply business policies and standards
- You assist in improving procurement processes, results and efficiency
- Preferably hold a Master degree in engineering (or equivalent by experience but as a minimum holding a Bachelor’s degree in engineering)
- You are curious, analytical, meticulous and result driven.
- You are in the ability to prioritize your activities and meet deadlines
- You are a team player (develop working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders)
- You are a skilled negotiator and excellent communicator and in the ability to influence business partners and suppliers
- You are a strategic and conceptual thinker.
- You are customer oriented
- You are fluent in English, speaking and writing
- You are familiar with MS Office and an expert in Excel
- You are willing to work in Luxembourg and occasionally abroad