We are looking for a Project Assistant to join our team of consultants in Wallonie
Role involves a wide variety of project office works such as HR processes to get new staff on site. This involves managing and organizing the travels, accommodation,rental cars etc. for the site team. The Administrator will be preparing documents and applications to get the workers on site as per project plan. This including the official paper work for the government (e.g. tax, registration) as well as the documents required by the main contractor. The Administrator will help setting up new accounts with the local providers, such as machinery lessors and equipment vendors. The person will be the contact person for all the companies may have these accounts and rental agreements, on & off site, as well as handling the purchase invoice management for these contracts. Weekly health and safety documentation and reports and possibly site audits. H&S documents are one part of the documentations between the client and the main contractor. Therefore the Administrator is the important link to work with the main contractor to ensure all the documentation is in order as these documents are continuously changing and requiring reviewing. With the help of the lead, the Administrator will prepare and manage these site required forms such as technical submittals, bench marks, risk assessments and architectural drawings. The person will be working closely with the team and other trades to prepare and finalize client required documentation for commissioning and handover, for example recording the test results and helping with the Operations & Maintenance Manuals.
The site administrator will work with the Administration lead and site team to re-evaluate and build on current methods to create a structured operations process, including associated documentation templates.
Key Activities Include
Coordination of all site based, non-engineering works including initial implementation of model to facilitate this task
Maintaining project data and records, including asset registers, commissioning documentation, specification information, record drawings and technical data
Providing regular project updates to the Universal management team
Coordination of Operation & Maintenance production, with assistance as required
To plan towards implementation of the operation’s model within the Service Support Department – documentation handover and production
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
In addition to a contract with a personalized attractive salary, we offer you:
- A personal contact with our Account Managers who visit you at the client’s site and resolve any issues you may have
- A chance to follow workshops or even obtain the prestigious PRINCE 7 accreditation
- To enjoy client network opportunities and Advitek events, thus experiencing the best of both worlds; every employee is coached by an Account Manager, who has a great market knowledge and who provides helpful advice Advitek takes your ambitions into account and keeps you informed about vacancies and opportunities
- A great tailor-made remuneration package which can include a car, mobile phone subscription, daily allowance and health insurance plan options
- A goodiebag when you join Advitek and each year you receive a Christmas gift for under your tree We celebrate you!
- Milestones are not forgotten with a surprise cake and fun present to thank you for your loyalty
- At Advitek we respect you for who you are. Here you are not a number, you are a person! On your birthday for example you receive a birthday card signed by us all