We are looking for a Junior Engineer in Construction to work in Luxembourg (Project Management society)
The project controler works under the direction of the project director and his deputy to ensure the regular production of reporting, he can have a role of junior project manager on simple operations.
He is the aggregator of the productions of all the project’s stakeholders, and thus has a relationship with the various project stakeholders.
Permanent presence on site for:
- Daily exchange with all internal and external stakeholders synthesis of the data to be transmitted by all the concerned stakeholders as well as other stakeholders
- Synthesis of the data received and highlighting the critical and blocking points
- Update of regular reporting documents (weekly / monthly)
- Implementation and monitoring of project monitoring indicators (third party plan production and documentation)
- Participate in meetings and writing minutes of meetings Update of the planning studies
- Engineer (BAC+ 5) in building
- A first experience in building studies
- Knowledge of BIM tools
- Knowledge of computer tools (MS Project, AutoCAD, etc) and software: Excel, Word
- French and English speaking (written and oral), Spanish would be a plus
Permanent contract in Project Management company who works on important construction project