We are looking for an Electrical Engineer specialized in the field of nuclear power electrical systems
Able to manage the various aspects relating to electrical power for construction or renovation projects at nuclear power stations, for nuclear and conventional electrical systems. In addition, you must be able to take on the following tasks :
- Take charge of design, renovation and optimization studies for electrical systems, in compliance with local and international standards and regulations
- Set out the ratings of equipment, technical specifications and the general design of electrical systems, including generators, generator protections, generator breakers, power transformers, MV and LV motors, AC and DC electrical boards, DC and Safe AC systems, emergency diesel generating sets, cabling, etc
- As Contract Owner take charge of the invitations to tender, the analysis and technical-commercial negotiation of bids as well as the awarding of contracts for the supply of electrical equipment or services
- Oversee the management of interfaces relating to other technical disciplines or with the customer’s installation
- Conduct a technical-commercial follow-up of contracts
- Take part in factory tests, in the supervision of on-site assembly and in commissioning tests for electrical equipment or systems
- Provide consulting in the field of electrical systems of nuclear generation units
- Keep an eye on changes on the market, best practices as well as advances in electrical/ nuclear standards and regulatory requirements
- Participate in the improvement of methods used in the electrical engineering field for nuclear generation units
- With a master of electrical or electromechanical engineering
- With a minimum of three (3) to ten (10) years’ experience in the electrical field, preferably in the field of nuclear power electrical systems that include classification and qualification of nuclear safety functions
- For our expertise branch, is required to have a very good theorical understanding of stationary and transitory electrical laws, deep knowledge of various electrical systems, ageing phenomena’s, etc able to interpret interactions with mechanical aspects
- With interest in the analysis and research of solutions to a variety of technical problems in the area of electrical power systems
- With proficient knowledge of Dutch/French and a good grasp of English
- Motivated and able to work well in a multi-disciplinary team > Customer-satisfaction must be part of your day-to-day vision
- With a dynamic personality and a proactive and innovative approach to work > Independent and have an acute sense of responsibility; rigorous.
- Mobile and open to missions abroad (short or medium-term)
- With BA4 or BA5, and have a VCA certification Experience required
- Experts in Nuclear Power Electricity are also needed.
In addition to a contract with a personalized attractive salary, we offer you:
- A personal contact with our Account Managers who visit you at the client’s site and resolve any issues you may have
- A chance to follow workshops or even obtain the prestigious PRINCE 7 accreditation
- To enjoy client network opportunities and Advitek events, thus experiencing the best of both worlds; every employee is coached by an Account Manager, who has a great market knowledge and who provides helpful advice
- Advitek takes your ambitions into account and keeps you informed about vacancies and opportunities A great tailor-made remuneration package which can include a car, mobile phone subscription, daily allowance and health insurance plan options
- A goodiebag when you join Advitek and each year you receive a Christmas gift for under your tree We celebrate you!
- Milestones are not forgotten with a surprise cake and fun present to thank you for your loyalty
- At Advitek we respect you for who you are. Here you are not a number, you are a person! On your birthday for example you receive a birthday card signed by us all.