We are looking for a Tender Manager specialized in steel structure and offshore sector
- Will be in charge of the foundation tender process of projects and will therefore liaise with the Tender Manager and his team in order to agree on the tender strategy and planning
- Will scrutinize the Employers Requirements related to the foundation fabrication and include them in the foundation tender package
- Will analyze foundation fabrication tenders on its commercial, contractual, technical and project planning compliance, including an evaluation of risks and opportunities. For this analysis you will be assisted by the technical expert(s) and contracts manager where required
- Will make a tender evaluation report and recommendation for foundation fabrication’s tender selection is made by you and discussed with the Tender Manager
- Will liaise Tender Manager for further follow up and expectations during the negotiation period, after the tender submission
- Will inform on a regular basis the Tender Manager and/or Project Manager, the Category Buyer Foundations and the Procurement Manager on the status of the negotiations, prior to signature and final agreement on the foundation fabrication contract(s)
- Will be assisted by a procurement engineer during the entire tender process
- Are preferably holding a Master Degree in Enginering (or equivalent by experience but as a minimum holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering).
- Have experience in or an affinity with the tender process, design and/or installation/execution of marine works and/or offshore wind farm projects and/or relevant steel construction expertise
- Are experienced with Design & Built Projects and negotiation (sub-)contracts and tenders
- Are an experienced user of the most common MS Office applications. Knowledge of planning programs, such as MS Project and Primavera is an asset
- Can express yourself fluently in spoken and written English. Knowledge of German and/or French and/or another language is an asset.
- Are willing to work in the office in Luxembourg Are prepared to make occasional brief trips abroad.